Angle Lock System
- For a patient who has undergone surgery or rehabilitation, the leg should be fixed in a certain angle as required, or the allowable range of motion for the knee should be controlled based on the patient¡¯s recovery goals.
- Unlike other knee braces wherein the angle is controlled by the sawtooth part located on the center hinges, the OA5000 uses the Angle Lock System, which is more intuitive and easier to use.
New, cutting-edge material-Duralumin Alloy
- The product¡¯s frame is made of duralumin ally, a new and advanced material used in manufacturing airplane, which is lightweight and durable.
- A patient can wear the product for long periods of time as the product is made from one of the lightest alloy materials-ultralight duralumin alloy.
- In providing durability and stability to the knee, this product relieves knee pain as well as protects the patient from other potential knee diseases.
"H-shaped" Frame Design
- Each frame of OA5000 is linked to one another to form an ¡°H-shaped¡± truss, creating a dynamic structure that is lightweight, durable, and flexible.
- The flexibility and durability of the product¡¯s structure allows patients to wear it comfortably.
- It can withstand heavier loads than ordinary knee braces.
- The ergonomically designed ¡°H-shaped¡± frame allows the knee to perform flexion and extension at right angles.
Recommended for people suffering from¡¤ osteoarthritis of the knee
¡¤ rheumatoid arthritis
¡¤ meniscus tear associated with injuries to the knee and ligament strain
¡¤ severe knee pain due to increase in bodyweight
¡¤ severe knee pain caused by varus and valgus
Effective for¡¤ delaying knee surgery and reducing anti-inflammatory medication
¡¤ increasing knee joint function
¡¤ improving joint mobility and comfort
¡¤ home traction therapy while enjoying daily activities
¡¤ relieving knee pain associated with other causes
Measurement and Size Chart
¡¤ As shown in the figure, measure the circumference of both to 15cm above and below the knee, based on the center part of the knee. (where the knee bends)
|Size||Thigh (6¡±above knee)||Knee Centre (mid kneecap)||Calf (6¡±below knee)|
|XS||13"~15.5" (33~39cm)||12"~13" (30.5~33cm)||10"~12" (25.4~30.5cm)|
|S||15.5"~18.5" (39~47cm)||13"~14" (33~35.5cm)||12"~14" (30.5~35.5cm)|
|M||18.5"~21" (47~53.3cm)||14"~15" (35.5~38cm)||14"~16" (35.5~40.6cm)|
|L||21"~23.5" (53.5~59.7cm)||15"~17" (38~43cm)||16"~18" (40.6~45.7cm)|
|XL||23.5"~26.5" (59.7~67.3cm)||17"~19" (43~48.3cm)||18"~20" (45.7~50.8cm)|
|2XL||26.5"~29.5" (67.3~75cm)||19"~21" (48.3~53.3cm)||20"~22" (50.8~56cm)|
|3XL||29.5"~32" (75~81.3cm)||21"~23" (53.3~58.4cm)||22"~24" (56~61cm)|
Product Identification (the left / right sides and the product size)
The product stickers attached to the OA5000 frame enable a user to identify the left / right sides of the product as well as the product size.
¡Ø Ensure that the knee brace is worn on the appropriate knee (i,e.,left or right) to ensure that the benefits of the product will be.